Philbrick Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical offers expert plumbing services (including emergencies) for Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and all of Hampton Roads.
Over time, plumbing components may wear out, leaving you at risk for leaks. Early detection makes the difference, allowing you to repair issues and avoid the damages which can be caused by leaking water. Large leaks are usually obvious, but minor leaks can go unnoticed for quite a while, creating undetected damage. Catching plumbing leaks early can prevent major repair costs and inconveniences.
If you suspect plumbing leaks or have an aging plumbing system in your home, call Philbrick today at 757-488-8367 for reliable leak detection services.Call Philbrick if you notice these signs of a plumbing leak:
- Hearing the sound of running water when no fixtures or water-using appliances are in use
- Water marks or stains on ceilings below bathrooms or sinks on upper levels
- Wet or warped areas on your walls or floor
- Mold or mildew on bathroom walls or under sinks
- Damp areas or puddles around water-using appliances, such as dishwashers, water heaters, and washing machines
- Sewer smells near drains
- Foundation cracks
Our skilled technicians will inspect your home’s plumbing system and find the source of the issues you are experiencing. Philbrick can provide reliable repairs if leaks are detected so you can continue to use fixtures and appliances without causing damage.