Philbrick is proud to offer quality expert heating system repair, maintenance and installation services in Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, or any part of Hampton Roads.
Heating System Repair
A broken furnace or heating system can pose major problems in winter months. Philbrick’s team of NATE-certified technicians are available to inspect, diagnose, and repair your home’s furnace and heating system quickly.
If you find these common furnace and heating repair symptoms, here are a few tips you can try which may correct the problem quickly:
MY HEATING SYSTEM DOESN’T TURN ON
- Check your thermostat; check that the thermostat is set to “heat” mode, and adjust the temperature settings above the current room temperature.
- Check your power; check the breakers controlling your furnace or heating system are on and no fuses have blown. If you discover an issue, reset breakers and replace fuses.
- Check the switches; make sure the power switch on your furnace or heating system has not been turned off.
MY HEATING SYSTEM ISN’T CIRCULATING ENOUGH WARM AIR
- Check your air filter; clogged and dirty filters will block air flow from your furnace or heating system. Clean or replace your air filter if necessary.
- Check your registers and vents; make sure register dampers and vents are open and clear of furniture or other obstructions.
If these tips don’t solve the problem or you’re experiencing other issues, you need professional furnace and heating repair. Call Philbrick 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 757-488-8367