Philbrick is proud to offer expert air conditioning system repair, maintenance and installation services for your home or business in Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and all of Hampton Roads.
An air conditioner that will not turn on or cool you off indoors is the last thing you want to deal with on a hot day. Stay cool with quality air conditioning services from Philbrick Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical. Our team of NATE-certified technicians are available to inspect, diagnose, and repair your home or business’ air conditioning system so you can return to comfort.
Call Philbrick today at 757-488-8367 for air conditioning emergencies and repair.
If you discover one of these common air conditioning repair symptoms, try these suggestions:
MY AIR CONDITIONER WON’T TURN ON.
- Check your thermostat; make sure it is set to “cool” and that the temperature is set below the current room temperature.
- Check your circuit breaker or fuse box; check to ensure the breakers controlling your air conditioner and furnace or air handler are in the “on” position and no fuses have blown; reset or replace if necessary.
- Check the power switches; make sure the switches on and around your air conditioner are set to “on,” as well as the outside safety switch.
NOT ENOUGH COOL AIR IS FLOWING INSIDE.
- Check your air filter; make sure your air filter is clean because dirty air filters can restrict air flow.
- Check your vents; make sure the register dampers are open and that furniture and other objects are not blocking the vents.
If these suggestions do not help restore power or air flow, or if you have a different issue, your system needs professional air conditioning repair. Call us today at 757-488-8367 if your system is in need of air conditioning repair.